Over three decades, she having enjoyed a career spanning as the world’s most iconic supermodels.
Well, it seems Cindy Crawford does not want to lose its all when she displaying her fresh side of her curves for V Magazine.
The 47 year old gave her male fans eye a full range of poses in black and white snaps with the camera angles on the picnic getaway.
On the interview for the Winter Issue of Mag’s, Cindy says:
"If I had to label my supermodel moment, I would say it was that Versace show when Naomi [ Campbell], Linda [ Evangelista], Christy [ Turlington] and I all came out together,"
Cindy Crawford showing no signs for V Magazine Winter Issue snapshots.
But she’s not alone as the much younger male model, Clement Chabernaud protected her modesty in a leather jacket.
But she’s not alone as the much younger male model, Clement Chabernaud protected her modesty in a leather jacket.
Source:



0 Yorumlar