Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Alanna Renee - Snips & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails

Despite trying to get time for the blog during the week time just fly by without me having the time for anything fun. Luckily my summer job will end in the beginning of August so then I at least will have more time for fun stuff, like nails, blogging and reading blogs..

Anyhow, let's have a look at a new brand for this blog; Alanna Renee. I actually bought a bunch of polishes a while back and today I'm showing Snips & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails. Isn't that the funniest name ever btw?

Snips & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails is a glitter polish with shiny red and shiny blue middle size hexagons + small blue and red shiny glitters in a clear base. Of course one option is to layer the glitter over another color but I decided to try to make it cover, which from what I remember took like 5 coats. I also tried the polish with matte tc, which was my favorite when I wore it, however looking at the pictures now I almost think that the shiny version is better.. ;)






The picture just above is in lamp light and the pictures below is with matte tc.




What's your favorite: ,matte or shiny version? And do you have any Alanna Renee? :D

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar