Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Derby Day




Happy happy Derby day! I thought it was only fitting that I post about Keeneland today! It was so. much. fun. Despite the crowds and heat, it couldn't have been better! I wore this dress and it was absolutely perfect. It runs true to size, but I went a step further and had it tailored. 

We started in the late morning by tailgating. We got Cane's nuggets for everyone. I had never experienced Cane's before and oh my goodness, I am a believer now! 





It was beyond crowded but nothing a little champagne couldn't fix! I grabbed my hat while inside. They had the most beautiful hat options and I couldn't resist. This one makes me feel very Audrey Hepburn! I'm not much of a betting person, but it was fun to place small bets on each race!

This picture makes me laugh. It's a 100% candid pic that my dad snapped post-race. Between the heat, champs, and crowds, we were all exhausted by the time all of the races were over. 

Something I love about Keeneland is that everyone is dressed to the nines! Even my dad was looking dapper. The bow tie is by Beau Ties and super affordable. It would make a great gift for any bow tie loving guy! 


Shop my look with the above widget! This dress was perfect for the horse race, but I will be wearing this to work and to summer dinners. It's super versatile which is always something I look for in a dress. Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar