Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New Products on My Beauty Desk - August Edition

Hi guys . Happy Monday . How was your weekend ? My weekend was pretty chill - I tested out the ? Inoar Hair Botox treatment and will be giving you guys a full review later this week. 

Today I'm sharing some new goodies on my beauty desk. This isn't everything I got - some products I kept aside for specific posts . This month I got a mixture of some new goodies to play with - I haven't had a chance to play with everything yet - but will most likely test out the rest over the next week or so. If there is anything you'd like a full review on - feel free to let me know.

So let's jump into the products.

 Milani Conceal and Perfect 2-1 Foundation and Concealer in Creamy Vanilla
When Milani SA launched I was really excited to pick up this foundation. This was the top item on my wish list to try . The foundation was pretty decently priced (At R150 ) and free delivery for August. Bargain ! I have used this foundation for a week now and I can't see myself putting it down anytime soon. The coverage is AMAZING , it's extremely long lasting and the finish is a soft matte finish without clinging onto drier spots on my skin. I'm really impressed and will do a few review really soon. 

Essence Instant Matt Make-Up Fixing Spray
I picked this up on a whim when I got some of the Essence Wake Up and Spring range I'll be reviewing soon. So far I like this setting spray - I used the Avene Eau Thermale Water but since the weather is warming up I wanted something that would help keep my make-up matte. I like how this doesn't make my skin super dry and tight after using it - and it's pretty affordable which is a HUGE bonus. 


Hean Face Contour Palette
I am in LOVE with the mauve toned blush in this palette. I can't put it down . The colour is pretty long lasting and fades nicely during the day. I haven't tried the contour shades or the darker blush - but I'm sure I will soon. This is such a gorgeous pigmented palette and definitely worth investing in. 
Lip goodies
I have 4 new lip products I'm planning to try out soon - I had a really bad food allergy so I'm just waiting for that to completely clear before I start wearing some lip products again. I picked up one of the new Revlon SPF Lip balms , an Avon Mark plumping lip gloss and some Hean Liquid Matte lippies. I'm really excited to try them out - they all seem promising . 
Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer in Donut Worry Be Happy I will be doing a full post and wear test (I worn it a million times since getting it ) so I will keep my thoughts here short and sweet. I love the colour and I like that this polish doesn't need a million steps. Just this polish - no top coat or base coat. Wear time is also pretty decent. I will be picking up another colour or two and sharing the full post soon. 

 Hean Luxury Sugar Lip Peeling Scrub and Lip Elixir
As I mentioned , I had a horrible reaction to a food allergy and it resulted in sore lips that tend to peel. Lush lip scrubs are WAY to harsh - so I decided to pick up this combo with Glamore Cosmetics Woman's Day special. So far I''m LOVING them and will be doing a full review on both products. The scrub is super gentle yet effective and the Lip Elixir is life saving. 


How was YOUR weekend ? 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar