Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I HAVE TO PACK ALL OF THAT?!?!??!?!?!??!

 How do I even begin to pack all of this!!?!?!??!?!?!? I decided to tear open the bags, dump them on the floor and then start picking through them to see what I would bring with me. But not before I jumped on top of the pile and made a clothing angel.......this is what happens.
I am now on the other side of packing this monster pile of fabric and I can reveal it took me about two hours to get everything done. However, it's not in a suitcase yet as I can't find the suitcase. I have it all photographed, folded and neatly placed on a chair awaiting the case......just goes to show what you can get done when you get your head down!

*There are one or two things missing that are coming from upstairs in the house. I haven't packed anything formal yet and I have yet to select the shoes that are going with me.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar