Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Having to contemplate sunglasses? Me too

Since I no longer have Ray bans due to a theft a year ago - its time to start thinking about sunglasses.

I miss my sunglasses. I have always loved Raybans and really want to get another pair. However, I've been looking at non wayfarers for a while in the hope that I might find other styles that I like.

Thank you to a reader who sent a link to where I might find those flip up glasses! I was really pleased - turns out Nasty Gal stock 'em and they are also on sale! If they manage to stay on sale for a bit longer then I'll give a purchase when I get paid!

The above glasses are Alexander Wang which are on sale for a cool £230 at Shopbop. I think if I was going to spend money on glasses then it would totally be the Wayfarers. It's a no brainer at £120 for a pair vs £230 for these. I love these but I could never spend that much - I'd be terrified of being robbed every five seconds!

So here is what I am considering from Nasty Gal as a replacement sunglasses until I feel justified in buying wayfarers....

Quay Invader Shades £26
Keep the peace circle shades £13
Quay Frankie Shades £26
Komono Dreyfuss shades £65


Still undecided. I cannot decide if I want winged shades or circular ones. I know with a round face - circular are not always the best choice for me.....it seems to make the problem worse!

ARGH.

Ray bans it is then...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar