
Fair exchange of 'New Employee Gu Hae-ryeong' has revealed a shocking past to Jeon Ik-ryong.
The financial affairs of the self and the past of the sea, which had been piled up in the veil, In addition to the hard times of the past, the financial affairs showed him that he lived with guilt for his life, recalling Hae-ryeong, who asked why Seo Moon-jik (Lee Seung-hyo), the father of Hae-ryeong and his teacher Seo Rae-won, died every day.
The financial affairs are calm to the mother who warns that the sea will know everything someday, but in a difficult tone, "I never thought I could be forgiven. I am afraid that the seafarer will not be able to handle it, that I have made the teacher die. "
In this week's broadcast, Fair exchange has put Koo Jae-kyung, who has been telling his past days, which have not been easy since Seoraewon collapsed, in a sad but sad tone. On the other hand, it becomes clear that Koo Jae-kyung is the person who drove his teacher and the father of Hae-ryong to death, and he added the curiosity and expectation of the drama to be unfolded in the future by suggesting Destiny, who will have to suffer from his beloved brother Hae-ryong and Chest.
MBC drama 'New Entrance Officer', starring Fair Exchange as Koo Jae-kyung, is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.

0 Yorumlar