Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Primark sell work out gear for working out....

 My workouts tend to be a bit sporadic and weird. As in, I only do them when I feel like it and only if I don't have to pay for it. I am anti gym by nature and the thought of working out and being trapped amongst other people working out makes me feel sick.

I'd prefer to run outside, I walk everywhere and I'm quite happy messing about in my own time. However, I'm naturally this size and don't need to loose weight. I am on the untoned side but I'm okay with that. I would like to sort out my arms though.

I had no idea that Primark are selling gym stuff. I don't mean running machines or personal trainers but rather exercise balls, small weights and towels. I have my eye on the skipping rope as I love those. Oh and also, the hula hoop that is collapsible so you can bring and store it inside easily. A god send when you live in places like me - small and tiny.
 I am presuming the ball needs to be inflated or something.
 I do need to get better work out gear. I don't really have anything and I have just found out on a run that I have lost a bit of weight and my harem pants cannot be worn anymore! I'm going to need some running pants. I would also love a decent crop top bra as well.
 Most of the work out gear is also under £5 which suits me well as well. I don't really want to spend a fortune on getting fit when I run for free outside. In fact, I despise the gym culture so much that I refuse to spend money on working out. I've bought one pair of trainers so far and I just wear my normal clothes to run in. Fuck spending a fortune!

However, my current crop top for running in is not something that can be run in without hurting!!! Although I get away without a bra most of the time (I'm the only girl who looks flat chested despite being a 32D) I do not want to get into the habit of running without support.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar