
24(Saturday) night at 9 broadcast that 'brother'in the new film drama, 'once hot, clean the'first broadcast with Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung this transfer student as starring. The two drama shooting through the accumulated 'fire breathing'and shoot the back story, the first impression of such a rich story to tell.
Recent progress with the 'brother' from the recording, Kim Hee-Chul, "Kim Yoo-jung's closest hear from Kim Yoo-jung's singing skills are awesome I heard,"he said. Kim Yoo-jung is "no"and the humble response was, but songs like brother to fly from the usual favorite songs to be sung. Brother is Kim Yoo-jung's deep and clear tone watch. This brother is Yoon Kyun-sang in the one song I had to ask. Yoon Kyun-sang is initially shy, but the song selection for both was amazed. Yoon Kyun-sang is a blend of the power of the open window, and the scramble for singing skills. Brother, "Yoon Kyun-sang the songs inside when I heard the big day was almost....."along with applauded.
Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung's hid was singing skills is 24 days(Saturday) night at 9 broadcast 'brother'.
( News management team)
Broadcast: 11 November 24(Saturday) 9 PM

0 Yorumlar