Sometimes Mac needs to get in on the photo action.
Top/ Shorts/ Vintage Belt (similar here)/ SunglassesSandals/ gold cuff/ cable cuffDid you happen to catch my guest post over at Krista's blog, Covering the Bases? I was sharing this outfit while she was on vacation! I scored the Nantucket red striped top (as seen on Instagram) on major sale and instantly knew it would be the perfect casual summer look. I paired the top with white chino shorts from Country Squire Haberdashery (last worn here) which have definitely become a summer staple and threw on a vintage belt from Bermuda that my dad got on my parents' honeymoon. This is usually what I change into post-work during the week or what I wear running errands on the weekends. It's simple, comfortable but also still looks put together like I made some sort of effort! And we cannot forget about the cutest part of this entire post: Mac... he hates having his picture taken. He can tell when you are trying to take a picture of him and he runs in the other direction, but sometimes he will play along. Have a fabulous day! Yours,
0 Yorumlar