I have to admit, I have very little experience with Benefit.
I've had a few products that I've liked over the years such as a honey scented face scrub and a mascara but I've also had some bad ones.
I never really enter department stores where they are sold. If I am in Boots then I don't go to premium brands as I don't buy make up (bar NYX) from there. If I am honest then I never clicked with the cutesy marketing either. I think I'm much more of an NYX, MAC and Illamasqua person. So the girly pinks never really appealed to me.
However I am willing to keep an open mind if the right product came along.
So 2017 will see the launch of a whole bunch of 'They're Real' products which will accompany the liners and mascara. This includes the They're Real duo shadow blender (above) and They're Real, Double the Lip lipsticks.
I am not sure how I feel about that blender. First of, hygiene concerns me as I don't know if you could successfully clean it. I would also wonder what it can do that a brush cannot? The shadow blender is apparently quite easy to use. It's been described as a brush, although it looks like a sponge to me. Readers of this blog will know how I feel about sponges.
The eye shadows have been available for some time but this kit launch is limited. The company will also release another five shades in February.
There is also a shade extension to their lip colours with the release of the new They're Real Double the Lip lipsticks which also work as a lip liner. The idea is to line, fill and shade the lip in one application. They will also be released as a limited life set later in the year.






0 Yorumlar