Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Getting things done but not figured out......

   Hello Everyone in mini- land. I'm still trying to figure out  how to start and set up  this blog. I thought it would be user friendly, after all..... I am a Mom, and there are of Mom blog's out there. I have a college education, NO PROBLEM right? W R O N G. 
I knew I should have took typing in Junior High School, instead I took Art!!!!!  I type terribly. Bear with me as I muddle through this. Here is some eye candy until then.....


This is the door pediment for the Willow, by Greenleaf . 

I don't why it provoked so much anxiety


Many necessary distractions

Shingled and glued,









 Until I have the patience to tinker, be good out there!

I would love to put a list of mini blogs  that I follow, but I haven't figured it out yet....Sweet dreams to all of  the mini makers  in the whole world
                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~Carrie*


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar