Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How Many Books did you read in 2008?

Last year I ran a little poll asking people how many books they thought they would finish reading in 2008. Now I find I didn't keep a record of that poll.

However I am now asking how many books did you actually finish?
The poll over in the right hand margin asks you to select a range.
    50 or less
    51-100
    101-150
    151-200
    more than 200
After the poll closes I will update this post with the results so I don't lose them for the future.
What I discovered last year, from memory, is that most followers of this blog fell into the 51-100 range, that is about 2 books a week.

Leave a comment if you want to give me more precise numbers etc.
I'd also like some suggestions about what polls you'd be interested in participating in.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar