Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

how time was lost (an original story by ‘me’)

there once was a woman who kept her house clean and laundry done and even healthy meals prepared.

she created interesting posts and visited her blog buddies.

she sewed pretty things and read books. sometimes she even took a hike.

BUT… that was BEFORE!!!

BEFORE time was LOST!!!

And BEFORE hubby gave her an IPAD for a gift.

IMG_1247

First he said, “LOOK! You can work a free puzzle every day.”

“Oh, did you see I loaded solitaire on there for you?”

“And…last but not least…here’s a FUN game called Candy Crush!”

and the rest is history…the great mystery of ‘how time was lost’ was solved.

Hope you got some fun new toys for holiday gifts too!

IMG_1246

And don’t you love this little blue tooth keyboard he bought so that I can ‘write’!

(I thought in case my poetry didn’t catch on, I would try writing short stories! hahahaha)

IMG_1334

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar