Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kitchen finished

It was 22 degrees this morning with some wind so I walked around town.  It looked like it was snowing up the mountain or maybe it was just some frozen fog.   A few flurries were blowing around for a little while but nothing came of it and the sun came out.  The rest of the day was sunny though a little chilly.

I walked around one of the cemeteries where most of the path was cleared except for where the wind blew snow across it.

It was a quiet morning.  I missed all the birds chirping today.  They must have found a warm spot and stayed there until the sun came out.

These shrubs by the library reminded me of big cupcakes with icing on them.

I walked 6 miles.
♡     ♡     ♡     ♡     ♡
We went over to church for a couple of hours this morning to count out tracts.  We counted them in groups of 10, put a rubber band around them, then put 10 of them in a group to make 100.  There were 8 of us there.  You can see Ken in the kitchen.  He went to make coffee.
Pastor showed up for a little while too.  I'm glad we went.  We seem to always have a nice time no matter what we do with church.  : )

Stopped by to see Harry on the way home because I had to give him something that I said I'd drop off today.  He wasn't in his room so I just left it there for him with a note and will stop by for a proper visit later this week.

When we got home Ken finished the kitchen project.  Very pleased with out it all turned out.
Here's a close up.
Now it's time to get back in the kitchen and cook supper.  Having pasta and sauce today, those little wheels that I like so much. : )

Hope your day has been sunny and bright.
happyone : )
The difference between a helping hand
and an outstretched palm
is a twist of the wrist.
~ Laurence Leamer

Today's Three Happy Things
  1. Being able to help out at church
  2. Answered prayer
  3. Kitchen project finished

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar