Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Life is an Adventure...Happy little Stampers Mixed Media


This challenge is sponsored by



Today I am going to share my first make for
 Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge July 2016
and the theme is
'Recycle'

I have made a Mini album - Life is an Adventure - using recycled toilet roll inners.
I started this at the UK Stampers Network Retreat - and finished it at home...



Four toilet roll inners were flattened and painted - and then embellished.
They were connected together with a metal ring decorated with ribbons.
4 tags were made, one to go inside each sleeve.



This is the front cover with an ATC attached.
Many of the pages feature some of a background made using excess orange and blue paint on my craft mat from another project. On here it was just a vertical strip.
The ATC base was stencilled first with a  spray.
Each element was distressed around the edges.
 I added a banner stamped with script and a call out stamped a sentiment.
Finally I added a stamped airplane and arrow diecuts.



The ATCs added to the next two sides involve  diecuts and stamping.



More stencilling, stamping - and melted wax crayon for the sea.



More background, overstamping, added lace...



The last page has more stencilling and overstamping...



The tags inside were originally stamped with a map stamp and distressed around the edges.
I added orange ribbon and elements from Graphic 45 papers
and Lunagirl.





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar