Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lights, Camera, Music.

1. I don't know the name of this tower. It's a musical instrument that you play with a mallet, like tubular bells.

The shape is interesting and contrasty enough for a black and white shot. It looked exotic to me but it's in Rockland Park near Front Royal.

2. I saw a recent announcement about the dedication of the Music Park and I was curious, so we went there yesterday. It's behind the playground at Rockland Park and features a number of metal instruments that you play using mallets. Fun!



3. I like seeing Tiffany-style lamps. This dragonfly-design one is in a restored house in West Virginia.

Orange You Glad It's Friday?

4. I liked this reflection on Clifford Street in Winchester last weekend.

5. The deadline for changing your Medicare plan was yesterday. I added a prescription plan, since mine was suddenly dropped last year because I was not informed about a rule about Medicare Advantage. This year I changed back from Medicare Advantage to Supplement Plan F because a number of local doctors won't even see you if you have Medicare Advantage! This cleared the way for getting prescription coverage again.

Health insurance is confusing, but the cost of not having it here (in the USA) can put you into bankruptcy.

For this tedious topic I leave you with a picture that Frank took of me.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar