The weather here today is mild , cold , windy, rainy, damp and yes even snowy a mixed bag of all sorts . The snow is slowly melting and it is a sloppy mess out there !
At least this year we have had lots of moister from snow and the rains so our gardens and grass should be good to go this spring .
Papa has been slowly building my little pantry beside my fridge . We had to take a bit of the counter and cupboards out to move the fridge over as it was crammed in by the wall and I couldn’t open it all the way to clean it properly and I wanted a pantry with high deep shelves in it !
This is the before photo .
After photos !
This old farm house was built in 1895 and this kitchen is the original and it is a perfect size for us ! All we did was re paint it 2 years ago !
Eventually I would like the rest of the old cupboard doors replaced to look like this one that Papa built and made in pine and put my favourite old farm house handle on . To get that lovely honey colour and to protect the wood as well he shellacked it as it is also a sealer . He still has to make the other door for the bottom of the pantry but needs more material . He did such a good job . I love it !
I am not much of a kitchen dweller lol but I like the old farm house cozy mix matched look !
So there you have our cozy 1895 original farm house kitchen !
Until next time hope you have a good day !
Thanks For Popping By !
Country Gal

0 Yorumlar