Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sprinklers, Sunsets And Stunners

As some of you know
I worked the 4th of July
weekend.
It bellied up in place
right after my regular
3 day stint so I worked
six days in a row.

However, being a
Holiday means that
you are given a bit of
leeway.
That means you can work
through lunch and
leave a half-hour early...
which is exactly what  I did.

Right now it is close to midnight
and I am too tired to do
much of a post..
but I will give
you a taste of my day
once I got home.

It started out like this...


and ended like this...

and this....
the first response to the
first firework of the night
going off next door...
And the night culminated
with this...
but there's a whole lotta
magic in between.
I'll show you the other
stuff tomorrow
if Paddy's pig doesn't
eat my film.
Seriously~

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar