Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Competitive den building











I took the little people down to the woods today. We went in disguise and didn't go alone, just in case. They had a fancy to build dens, and of course it had to be competitive. The littlest boy and I teamed up together. Our den had a nature table. You have to go some to beat a den with its own nature table. The middle boy lost his prized Swiss army knife, so we spent a nervy fifteen minutes hunting for that.  After a while I offered a £5 reward to motivate those who weren't really looking properly. In the end I was the one who found it although the littlest boy tried to claim it was him.

All in all it was a good afternoon. It's not always easy filling the holidays with fun, fun, fun although I don't think it does them any harm to be a bit bored from time to time. I have a few chores they can get stuck into tomorrow. Might even offer a small payment. (You know what I'm actually saying is that I'll have to bribe them right..?)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar