As I was saying, it dawned upon me how cheap they were, and I decided to get a couple off Ebay. I picked two hall-of-famers, both who were about $5. Now, I understand why they're so inexpensive. They're black and white, they're oversized, and they were produced over multiple years, so they're not too hard to find. However, I think they're still good buys. Without further ado, the cards:
This was my first card of Bobby Doerr released in his playing career, so that was pretty cool. I wanted one, and this was his cheapest.
Though this isn't my only playing career card of "The Scooter", it's not like I have many. As you can see, the condition of either of these isn't great; there are pin marks on the top of both, and other stuff. The dark spot by Rizzuto is some sort of stain, but I don't mind it too much as it's not on Rizzuto himself. Overall, I think the condition on these is acceptable, and they didn't blow out my budget. However, I think next time I'll buy some more colorful cards.
Thanks for reading



0 Yorumlar