Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Girls Night In

Yay for haulage :D

I tried to buy this off sephora.com when they had the benefit free gwp but they ran out so I was like whatever I'm not paying for shipping :P I went to the store to swatch before I really buy it because I think I wanted the gwp more xD It was actually $38 and not $48. I'm not sure why that says the WRONG price on there?!



Comes with mannequin magnets and the talent brush.


Close up of the brush. I think I'd use it for putting on paint pots, cream shadows, and probably concealor.


L to R: birthday suit creaseless cream shadow/liner, lady's choice lipstick, and skinny jeans creaseless cream shadow/liner.


I really like all the colors. The lipstick kind of reminds me of the cremesheen lipstick in "creme cup" but I should really swatch compare it :P


Overall I think it's a great buy for the price since if you bought the cream shadows separate it would be around the same price. Got a few extra bucks laying around? Go try it out if you want to try out the shadows. I think it's worth it, hehe.

I'll do a look with it in my next post :P

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar