Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Let's party!!!



Yesterday was my middle daughter's birthday.  So we partied.


We do a lot of laughing, a lot of talking, a lot of eating.


My family rocks.  Seriously.
I am so, so fortunate.


Not only did I not break my neck, or fracture my skull this week, in spite of the odds, but I got to hang out with my favorite people.



I took a LOT of photos, these are just a few that jumped out at me.



It was a beautiful day, not too hot, with a nice breeze.  We had Indian cuisine for dinner, plus regular hamburger/hot dog fare for the unadventurous.


I have made lots of mistakes in my life.  I never kid myself about that.



But having my three daughters makes me a success story, let me tell ya.
It was the best thing I ever did.  
If I don't do anything wonderful ever again, that's enough.


I talk a lot about gratitude.  I try to take a few minutes, every day, to just look around me, and be thankful.  Sometimes it is the simplest of things that makes me smile.


These two ALWAYS make me smile.







Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar