I don't think I could say it enough, Physicians Formula nails it every time on packaging. I'll admit it, I am a sucker for cute packaging. LOL I knew when I saw this at CVS Pharmacy I did not need it, but it was just too cute to pass up. So here I am again having another great review for you all.
Where to begin? Ok, I get the cuteness of the having the words pop on the actual compact itself. Having used products in the past that too had silver shimmer prints on them, I knew right away that it would be in my best interest to remove the top layer of silver shimmer. Extremely easy, just swirl a brush over and all is removed. It can be used/worn with the silver shimmer still in tact. I'm just not a big fan of silver shimmer in my bronzer or blush.
So, after purchasing yet again more items I did not need, but wanted. I know the curiosity is there on how well did this "Nude Wear" wear? I can say that it wore amazingly! I have been wearing the bronzer and blush for weeks now. I love them both.
As far as the concealer goes, that was a fail. I purchased this for around $12.99 at CVS Pharmacy. I used it under my eyes and it made my eyes burn. Not even thinking I threw it away. Unfortunately I am unable to take pictures of it swatched or the concealer itself. It did not wear well, and shortly after I had to wash my face due to my eyes burning. I am not sure as to why it made my eyes burn but this is the third concealer that I have used from Physicians Formula and all three have made my eyes burn. I have a feeling its the SPF, but I could be wrong.
As far as the concealer goes, that was a fail. I purchased this for around $12.99 at CVS Pharmacy. I used it under my eyes and it made my eyes burn. Not even thinking I threw it away. Unfortunately I am unable to take pictures of it swatched or the concealer itself. It did not wear well, and shortly after I had to wash my face due to my eyes burning. I am not sure as to why it made my eyes burn but this is the third concealer that I have used from Physicians Formula and all three have made my eyes burn. I have a feeling its the SPF, but I could be wrong.
I purchased this bronzer in shade "Bronzer" for $14.99. The Bronzer is a great grouping of colors. At first glance, I thought that this was not going to do a thing for me. I like to use my bronzers for contouring and bronzing, but this looked to me like I was reaching for a miracle with my complexion. I was surprised when I used this. The more I played with it, the more ways I found to use it. When using the darkest color I was able to contour, for a softer contour I would use the top two dark colors. The bottom two colors can be used as a highlighter. When all four colors are used together with a big fluffily brush and applied all over the face, it gives the skin a golden suntan. Now the big kicker, when each color is used alone this make a great eyeshadow quad! Just know that this has a gold shimmer and gold flecks to it.
I purchased this blush for $14.99. This came in two shades, "Natural" and "Rose" I purchased the "Natural" shade. This was the only one that I had come across at the time. This is an extremely soft shade, I think that the name fits it well. This has a slight sheen to it, but nothing too noticeable. I can be heavy handed with this and have nothing to worry about. I love that this is buildable. The more I wear this, the more I love this. I truly look like I'm blushing when wearing this. I like that I am wearing my blush and my blush is not wearing me.
The silver top layer removed
Swatches of "Bronzer" and "Natural

0 Yorumlar