Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Top Celebrity Selena Gomez Discourages Justin Bieber from Growing Facial Hair

Top Celebrity Selena Gomez still hasn't clearly accepted that she's dating Justin Bieber, but she does accept that she brand the "Baby" accompanist baby-faced.

While actualization on the Sirius XM radio appearance The Morning Mash, Selena was asked whether she minds it back Justin lets his facial down grow. "I absolutely don't," she answered. "You've got to accomplish [to growing a mustache]. You can't aloof be like, 'Let me do a little one.'"

And for the record, body patches don't do it for Selena either. "I don't like that," she offered of the devilish patches of beard beneath the lower lip. Earlier this week, Selena told David Letterman that she met Justin through her mom.

"His administrator alleged my mom, who's my manager," she explained. But Selena cut off the allocution appearance host afore she appear too much. "I'm blushing! He's been in my activity for so continued and it's aloof nice to accept addition that understands what you're activity through."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar