Happy Halloween my scary witches and warlocks!
I was tagged in this little Halloween Q&A by the lovely Kay from The Craft Room and Beyond to finish off this year's scary festivities!
This tag was originally created by Jordanne from The Life of a Glasgow Girl, and the rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post
- Put the rules at the beginning
- You can use the tag image somewhere in the post
- Answer the 13 questions
- Tag 13 people to do the tag
- Delete question 13 and replace it with one of your own questions
Let's get into it!
1. What's your favourite thing about October?
- It definitely has to be the colours of Autumn. Everything around me is yellow and orange, and almost everything is pumpkin oriented! I do think that Halloween is my favourite holiday, but sadly I won't be celebrating it this year :(
2. Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
- Yes! I love dressing up and decorating my home. Seeing kids smile as I give them lots of sweets and chocolate is also a bonus!
3. What's your favourite horror movie?
- I don't have a favourite as I get scared of most films, but if I had to pick one it'll have to be Insidious or Coraline.
4. Would you rather a cosy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
- I've done both many times and had the best time ever, so I wouldn't turn either down. But I do prefer to combine the two together and have a monster bash at my house!
5. Which has been your most favourite costume to date?
- Harley Quinn back in 2015 - my boyfriend dressed up as the Joker!
6. Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
- Well I haven't done the pinning one before so it'll have to be bobbing for apples 🍎
7. How do you celebrate Halloween?
- Eat loads of food, dress up, open the door to trick or treaters, and watch a scary film!
8. What's your least favourite horror?
- Anything gory, I hate movies like The Saw.
9. Do you have a favourite trick or treating memory?
- Not really as I didn't go trick or treating much as a child.
10. What's your favourite thing about Halloween?
- Being able to dress up and eat all of the food!
11. Scary costume or silly costume?
- A mixture of both? 🤪
12. What's your favourite Halloween candy?
- Those mini bags of skittles! I can't find them anywhere this year though :(
13. Ghost decorations or skeleton decorations?
- Surely you can't make me choose just one?! Ermm... it'll have to be ghosts!
Thank you, Kay, for tagging me in your post! I had a lot of fun answering these questions 🥰
Now I want to tag ALL of you amazing people that are reading this post! You can share your answers over on your social media channels and tag me: @missmayasx in your responses!
QUESTIONS:
Maya xo



0 Yorumlar