We're still enjoying the fall colors here.
Although I know that one big blustery storm is all it would take to bring down the rest of the leaves.
So, today I took advantage of our unseasonably warm day and headed out for a long, long walk.
At the end of my walk I pointed the camera up into this maple tree and started clicking.
Before they are all gone I wanted to savor the beauty of the autumn leaves. I just love when they are showing a bit of yellow, green and orange all on the same leaf. So pretty.
Once home I decided to savor the autumn season in another way.
Awhile ago I had come across a healthier pumpkin bread recipe in a Good Housekeeping magazine. Today was the day to try it out.
The recipe promised that nobody would ever know it had been tinkered with.
The moist texture and delicious flavor made us believe that promise.
If you'd like to try it the recipe can be found here.
It went together quickly and smelled delightful as it baked.
The only change I made was to toss in some chopped pecans.

0 Yorumlar